flea market

Wednesday 23 November 2011

My Retreat to Canmore at the Georgetown Inn



Ok, well I wanted the writing above the pictures but I guess thats what you get for just learning:)  This past weekend I went to the Georgetown Inn in Canmore for a retreat!  This is one of the things I actually accomplished!!!  An advent calander for my youngest Caelyn.  I used the new Pink Paislee  Snow Day collection and the box is made by Karen Foster!!  I am really happy with the way my creation came out!!  I will post more of my creations from my retreat tomorrow!!  And hopefully soon I will have this blogging figured out!!

ciao for now!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So cool to find you have your own blog!!! I will be following so that I don't miss my classes with you at Scrapbooker's so much! I made my niece and nephew advent boxes this year - reminded me of the class you did (last year?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amanda! 2 years ago now we did the advent calendars lol!! I was pregnant with caelyn when i did my other kids so I figured I should probaby make one for her lol! I hope BC is treating you well:)

    ReplyDelete