flea market

Sunday 26 February 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

Ok, well here I go:)  Here is some of my creations that I would like to showcase for the Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition!  I hope you like them!!!


The first page layout I have is made using the Once upon a spring time collection.  I also added in some Prima flowers and Kaisercraft wooden gates!



This next project was a class that I put together using the ABC Primer Collection.



This was apart of the same class as above.  It is a little folder that holds a movie in the centre and decorated pockets that can hold popcorn and candy!  A great gift!  I used the Curtain Call Collection.



This next project,  I used your Metal Film Canister!  I knew I had to make something with it as soon as I saw it!!!






I have had these pictures for a few years now and have not done anything with them as I had not found the right paper collection.  I was very excited when I laid eyes on the Tropical Travelouge collection!! 






I created this layout for a blog post that was to feature the Graphic 45 ink pads for the scrapbookers blog, Paradise Ponderings.  I choose to use the color Ventian Lace!  I loved the way this turned out and was very impressed with the ink!  I also used it to color the seam binding ribbon.




In this layout I used the Steampunk Denutante collection!




In this layout,  I used My Minds Eye Lost and Found Collection.




This layout was created using the Authentique Glowing paper collection.




For  my final item,  This is a mini album class that I taught.  I sold it out 3 times in the same store and still have a wait list to teach it again.  With this book there is no pattern paper,  all images are stamped or made by means of other paper crafting techniques.  I used mainly Tim Holtz products in this project.







 Thank you for stopping by,  I hope you like what you see and I will be keeping my fingers crossed:)

Happy Crafting

Selena Manes

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, with you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing these photos, I have no doubt they will choose you! You are an amazing crafter! I love seeing your projects! I would say good luck... but your work speaks for itself! You got this friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!!!! You're perfect for the job!

    ReplyDelete