flea market

Monday 16 April 2012

Feature Product at Scrapbookers Paradise for April 16 - 30

Hello!!  The feature product at Scrapbookers Paradise from April 16 - 30 is the 1" Score tape!!  If you are ordering on-line please quote 'FIST'

I love score tape in general!  It is an amazing adhesive and I love that it comes in a HUGE variety of sizes!  For my project I love using this tape for the burnished velvet technique.


The first thing I did was to cover a piece of cardstock with the score tape


I then ran it through my big shot with the Tim Holtz Butterflight edge die.




 The next thing I did was burnished it with Rose Copper and Celadon and cinnamon Glitter Ritz Micro Fine Glitter!



Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment to win a roll of 1" score tape!!

Also stop by my Partner Selena C blog to see what she created!

Supplies

3 comments:

  1. Great line of butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tape and glitter butterfly's.
    Gorgeous card Selena
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love every element of your design. I have been keeping my eye out for the butterfly die-it has such potential!

    ReplyDelete