flea market

Friday 13 April 2012

Happy Friday!!

Hello!  It just dawned on me that I have not posted anything for a couple of weeks!  So here is a box I made for the paradise Ponderings Blog!



It is amazing what you can do with a $2.00 wooden box from Dollarama and some acrylic paint and patterned paper!!!

The next item I have to show is a mini album that I made for a class (I am teaching it tomorrow at the south store!).  I needed a place to keep some of my baby photos so this is what I came up with!!  There is also NO pattern paper in this,  it is all stamped!








On this last page,  there is actually 4 separate books in a little mini, mini album!


Thank you for stopping by!!




2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I enjoyed the class. Thanks for a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember all those pictures! Lovely album Selena. Thanks for the post on doing the adhesive and fine glitter. I have all the stuff to do that and haven't been able to wrap my head around the process yet!XOXO

    ReplyDelete