flea market

Saturday 28 July 2012

Authentique July Sketch Challenge

I love Authentique paper!!  One of my favourite things about it is the thickness and texture of the paper. And I always love the designs!!

I have never entered a challenge before so here is my first attempt!!

This is the sketch



This is my Page Layout:)


And Don't forget to stop by the Authentique blog and see what they are up too!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!!

Supplies:
Authentique Lively Collection - Spirited paper, Flutter paper, Chipper paper
Petalloo - Chipboard Butterflies and Pink flower
Basic Grey - Chipboard letters
Stampendous - Shabby pink embossing enamel
American Crafts - Crochet ribbon
Prima - Bling swirls



5 comments:

  1. Glad to have met you today in the Store. I absolutely love your work. I am so glad that I can relook at it on your blog! Would love to try to make your layouts and cards!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your first time you did a great job! Wonderful layout! She is so cute! I like the title, bling, how you did the banners and the butterflies! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) She is my middle child who just turned 6!! Almost bitter sweet how fast time has gone!

      Delete
  3. Awesome page! Good luck with the challenge, I think you got it :-)

    ReplyDelete