flea market

Sunday 15 July 2012

Feature Item at Scrapbookers Paradise for July 16-31

The Feature Product at Scrapbookers Paradise from July 16-31st is the 6x6 Crafters Workshop {All parts with TCW}.

Crafter's Workshop Template - Basketweave 6x6

They are regularly $5.99 but are on sale for $4.99.  If you are purchasing on line please quote "FITM".


This is what I created with this amazing product!



The first thing I did was to tape the template down so it wouldn't move around.


I then covered the whole thing with versamark.


Then I heat embossed with zing "chestnut" embossing powder.


It made a perfect back ground!!  All I had to do was add some Tim Holtz seam binding ribbon bling and twine to complete my creation!!


Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment on the scrapbookers paradise ponderings blog to win a FREE template.  Also pop on over to my blog partner Selena C to see what she has created!!

Supplies:



7 comments:

  1. Very nice, as always! Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like so much fun to play with. TFS Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever with the emboss. I am glad you showed this template, I have looked at it and just couldn't picture the end result. You have shown me now. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no problem! It makes me think of weaved baskets:). I think I am now going to try a page layout with some:)

      Delete
  4. Lovely card. Like the results with the template. It does look like a woven basket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the lovely comments

    ReplyDelete